Our music ministry offers members and friends to express their musical talents in varied ways. Everyone is encouraged to “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord.” Please contact our Music Director Barbara Stefan for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Choir (through 6th Grade) practices at 9:35am each Sunday morning as part of our Sunday School program
- Bell Choir practices at 7:30pm each Tuesday in the Sanctuary
- Sanctuary Choir meets at 7:30pm each Wednesday in the Choir room located in the lower level
- Individual instrumentalist are invited to contact the Music Director to arrange a time to play in worship
Sunday School (Adult, Children & Youth)
We offer Sunday school each week during the Fairfax County Public School program year.
Children’s Sunday School (through 6th Grade) begins at 9:35 am with a music assembly
Youth and Adult Sunday School begins at 9:45 am
Classes are held throughout the Church facilities for all ages including adults.
Mission is at the heart of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As those who are called to express the love of Jesus Christ in the world. This love is expressed in the mission work of the church in the world. At Christ Presbyterian we seek to engage our whole life in mission. This leads us to seek ways to spiritually, physically and financially support those in need in the world. We do this both locally and globally through our national denomination, the Presbyterian Church (USA), as well as many ministry partners. Links to some of those partners can be found to the right.
God created us to be in relationship. Our relationships with God and each other help to encourage us in our faith and support us in our daily walk. Christ Presbyterian is a church where you will find deep fellowship between our members and friends. We encourage this through the use of fellowship times as well as small groups. Some examples of how we build relationships are:
- Weekly Coffee Hour after each service hosted by the Deacons of the Church
- Fellowship meals and events like our annual fall festival
- Women’s Ministries: Presbyterian Women hold two Bible study groups monthly as well as retreats throughout the year
- Men’s Ministries: Monthly men’s Breakfast, retreats and other activities
For more information please contact our church office or submit your information below: