- Join us for Easter Worship @ 7, 8:30 & 11 AM
- Join us for our annual Easter Cantata during 11 AM Easter Worship This year our Choir, along with a specail instrumental group will offer: Followers of the Lamb By Lee Dengler and Susan Naus Dengler
- Free Easter Brunch @ 9:45 AM Everyone Welcome Join us for a specail time of fellowship, celebration and food as the Men's Ministry of Christ Presbyterian Church serve a wonderful meal.
Sunday, April 20th, EASTER SUNDAY: 7:00, 8:30 & 11:00 Worship, 9:30 Brunch
7:00 a.m. Sunrise Service on the front steps
8:30 a.m. Communion Service
9:30 a.m. Easter Brunch served by the men of the church
(There will not be Sunday School)
11:00 a.m. Traditional Easter worship with a special music offering:
“Followers of the Lamb”
Everyone is invited to bring a flower to add to the resurrection cross on our front lawn. The flower doesn’t have to be fancy – it can be anything growing around your yard. Our resurrection cross is a beautiful way for our church to express its Easter Joy to the community.
An intergenerational team composed of members and friends of CPC will participate in a Guatemala Mission Trip from July 19th – July 26th. The team will be working with Vale United Methodist Church (VUMC) and the Highland Support Project (HSP) in community outreach and building. HSP promotes the ongoing and lasting transformational development of Mayan communities in the highlands of Guatemala. As part of their Partners in Service program, participants are provided with meaningful service and learning opportunities while delivering valuable resources to grassroots Guatemalan organizations. Participants spend a week in Guatemala working on projects such as stove building, classroom construction, reforestation and a Mayan arts program.
8:30 AM Communion Worship
9:35 AM Children’s Sunday School with Music Assembly
9:45 AM Youth and Adult Sunday School
11:00 AM Worship
- Special Needs Ministry Thank you to all who attended
- Our Special Needs Discussion Panel
- Many Resources Were Shared
- Ministries From All Over The DC Metro
- Helpful Tips Part of the training was by Amy Fenton Lee through her video traning, "Surviving to Thriving: Successfully Including the Child with Special Needs"
- Many Hands Thanks to all the wonderful people of Christ Presbyterian Church who helped make this event possible.